Wouldn’t it be nice if you could print on-the-go from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or any other web connected devices? Go mobile! Samsung Cloud Print will allow you to print at home, at work, or on-the-go, straight from your mobile with ease.
Even if you are not a tech-oriented person, there’s no need to worry. Read the guide below to set up your printer and mobile device for cloud printing. You’ll be ready to cloud print in less than 10 minutes.
Enable Samsung Cloud Print on Your Printer
- Click the menu button (above the OK button).
- With the left arrow, navigate to “5. Network.” Press OK.
- With the right arrow, navigate to “Protocol Mgr.” and press OK.
- With the right arrow, navigate to SCP. Press OK.
- With the right arrow, turn SCP on. Press OK twice to save.
Your printer is now ready to cloud print.
Register Your Mobile Device
- Download the Samsung Cloud Print app on your mobile device from your preferred app store (Google Play, iTunes Store).
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions. Accept the Service Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your phone number. Hit “Registration.”
- A verification code will be sent to your phone. Enter your verification code. Press OK.
- When registration is completed successfully, you will see the app’s home screen (shown below).
Add Your Printer
- From the home screen, press “Add Printer Icon.” This will allow you to connect your pinter to the Samsung Cloud Print service.
- If registering through Wi-Fi, select your printer under Wi-Fi. These are the Samsung Cloud Print enabled printers in your network. If registering through NFC, go to the NFC menu. Turn your mobile phone’s NFC mode on and tag your mobile device with your printer.
- When the registration confirmation window appears, hit OK.
You’re now ready to print from your cloud.
Do a Test Print
- Open the Samsung Cloud Print app.
- Navigate to “Document.”
- Select the document you want to send or print.
- Click Send.